By Lynn Hovda,Ahna Brutlag,Robert H. Poppenga,Katherine Peterson
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary seek advice medical spouse: Small Animal Toxicology, moment variation places all of the details had to swiftly and correctly deal with poisonings in small animal sufferers on the clinician's fingertips.
- Provides concise, bulleted info keen on crucial proof wanted while treating a poisoned cat or dog
- Carefully geared up for ease of use in an emergency, with vital toxicants prepared alphabetically inside categories
- Details clinically appropriate details at the most typical toxicants encountered via small animals
- Presents a wealth of colour pictures to help in plant identification
- Includes 14 new subject matters to this version overlaying cyclosporine A, sleep aids, tacrolimus, bathtub salts, man made marijuana, toxic lizards, imidacloprid, spring bulbs, and sodium monofluoroacetate
Read Online or Download Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Toxicology PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
Michael Akers offers the fundamentals for knowing mammary improvement and lactation and conveys the serious regulatory occasions in lactation. this article willl end up to be a useful assessment of mamorary improvement and lactation for undergraduates and graduates learning lactation, new researchers, and as a overview for proven scientists.
This publication is a scientific and concise consultant to equine pediatric drugs overlaying etiology, pathophysiology, medical presentation, differential analysis, analysis, and administration. The publication is fantastically illustrated all through with images, line diagrams and radiographs. This booklet is of specific price to equine practitioners as a prepared reference, and to veterinary scholars and technicians as a whole consultant to equine pediatric illness.
Der Autor, praktizierender Tierarzt, beschreibt in diesem Buch – durchaus mit einem gewissen grasp zur Ironie, aber nicht ohne tiefere Bedeutung – die häufigsten Fehlentscheidungen aus der beruflichen Praxis. „Dem Glücksfall anheimgegeben ist das kranke Tier, wenn es an einen Tierarzt mit beiderlei Wissen und Gewissen gerät.
Hospice and Palliative take care of better half Animals: ideas and perform deals the 1st finished connection with veterinary hospice and palliative care, with sensible assistance and top practices for taking good care of ailing and demise animals. offers the 1st thorough source to supplying veterinary hospice and palliative care deals functional suggestions and top practices for taking good care of in poor health and demise animals presents an interdisciplinary staff process, from quite a few varied views supplies concrete recommendation for relieving pets extra lightly via their ultimate degree of lifestyles contains entry to a better half web site with purchaser schooling handouts to exploit in perform
- Storey's Guide to Raising Rabbits, 4th Edition: Breeds, Care, Housing (Storey’s Guide to Raising)
- Cancer Management in Small Animal Practice - E-Book
- Multimodal Management of Canine Osteoarthritis, Second Edition
- Die Mykotherapie in der Veterinärmedizin (German Edition)
- Animal Health & Production
Extra resources for Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Toxicology
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Toxicology by Lynn Hovda,Ahna Brutlag,Robert H. Poppenga,Katherine Peterson