By Mary C. McComb
Read or Download Great Depression and the Middle Class: Experts, Collegiate Youth and Business Ideology, 1929-1941 (Studies in American Popular History and Culture) PDF
Similar anthropology books
Noha Radwan deals the 1st book-length learn of the emergence, context, and improvement of recent Egyptian colloquial poetry, lately used as a motor vehicle for communications within the innovative early life move in Egypt on January twenty fifth 2011, and situates it between modernist Arab poetry.
Migrant ladies remodeling Citizenship develops crucial insights in regards to the suggestion of transnational citizenship through the lifestyles tales of expert and expert migrant girls from Turkey in Germany and Britain. It interweaves and develops theories of citizenship, identification and tradition with the lived studies of an immigrant crew that has up to now got inadequate consciousness.
Praying and Preying bargains one of many infrequent anthropological monographs at the Christian event of latest Amazonian indigenous peoples, according to an ethnographic examine of the connection among the Wari’, population of Brazilian Amazonia, and the Evangelical missionaries of the hot Tribes challenge.
Indian Classical Dance in a Transnational Context explores what occurs while a countrywide cultural construction is reproduced open air the speedy social, political and cultural context of its starting place. while earlier reviews have analysed Indian classical dance in basic terms within the context of Indian background and tradition, this quantity investigates performances of Indian classical dance within the united kingdom.
- Re-Creating Primordial Time: Foundation Rituals and Mythology in the Postclassic Maya Codices
- Enabling Responsible Living
- Concrete Jungles: Urban Pollution and the Politics of Difference in the Caribbean (Global and Comparative Ethnography)
- We Are Coming Home: Repatriation and the Restoration of Blackfoot Cultural Confidence (Athabasca University Press)
- The Measurement of Individual Well-Being and Group Inequalities: Essays in Memory of Z. M. Berrebi (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy)
- Korean Masculinities and Transcultural Consumption: Yonsama, Rain, Oldboy, K-Pop Idols (TransAsia: Screen Cultures)
Extra info for Great Depression and the Middle Class: Experts, Collegiate Youth and Business Ideology, 1929-1941 (Studies in American Popular History and Culture)
Great Depression and the Middle Class: Experts, Collegiate Youth and Business Ideology, 1929-1941 (Studies in American Popular History and Culture) by Mary C. McComb