By Alexander de Lahunta,Marc Kent,Eric N. Glass
- Expert authors carry greater than 50 years of expertise in veterinary neuroanatomy and scientific neurology to this publication — Dr. Alexander DeLahunta and Dr. Eric Glass provide their distinct insights from either educational and practitioner views.
- Disease content material is gifted in a logical case examine structure with 3 special parts:
- Description of the disorder
- Neuroanatomic analysis (including the way it was firm, the differential prognosis, and any on hand ancillary info)
- Course of the illness (providing ultimate scientific or necropsy analysis and a short dialogue of the syndrome)
- More than six hundred full-color pictures and line drawings, plus nearly a hundred and fifty high quality radiographs, visually make stronger key suggestions and help in achieving actual diagnoses.
- The publication comes with unfastened entry to 370 movies on Cornell University’s web site that without delay correlate to the case reviews during the booklet and obviously display approximately each famous neurologic sickness.
- High-quality MR photos of the mind are offered along correlating stained transverse sections for in-depth learn and comparability.
- Vivid pictures of gross and microscopic lesions basically illustrate the pathology of the various problems offered within the book.
Read Online or Download Veterinary Neuroanatomy and Clinical Neurology - E-Book PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Michael Akers offers the fundamentals for realizing mammary improvement and lactation and conveys the serious regulatory occasions in lactation. this article willl end up to be a useful evaluation of mamorary improvement and lactation for undergraduates and graduates learning lactation, new researchers, and as a evaluation for demonstrated scientists.
This ebook is a scientific and concise consultant to equine pediatric medication overlaying etiology, pathophysiology, medical presentation, differential analysis, prognosis, and administration. The publication is fantastically illustrated all through with pictures, line diagrams and radiographs. This booklet is of specific price to equine practitioners as a prepared reference, and to veterinary scholars and technicians as an entire consultant to equine pediatric illness.
Der Autor, praktizierender Tierarzt, beschreibt in diesem Buch – durchaus mit einem gewissen dangle zur Ironie, aber nicht ohne tiefere Bedeutung – die häufigsten Fehlentscheidungen aus der beruflichen Praxis. „Dem Glücksfall anheimgegeben ist das kranke Tier, wenn es an einen Tierarzt mit beiderlei Wissen und Gewissen gerät.
Hospice and Palliative deal with significant other Animals: rules and perform bargains the 1st complete connection with veterinary hospice and palliative care, with sensible information and most sensible practices for taking care of in poor health and demise animals. offers the 1st thorough source to supplying veterinary hospice and palliative care bargains useful suggestions and top practices for taking care of unwell and demise animals presents an interdisciplinary staff strategy, from various assorted views provides concrete suggestion for alleviating pets extra lightly via their ultimate level of lifestyles contains entry to a spouse site with consumer schooling handouts to take advantage of in perform
- Fenner's Veterinary Virology
- Hautkrankheiten des Pferdes: ganzheitlich verstehen und behandeln (German Edition)
- Berichte zur Lebensmittelsicherheit 2011: Nationale Berichterstattung an die EU. Nationaler Rückstandskontrollplan (NRKP) und Einfuhrüberwachungsplan (EÜP) (BVL-Reporte) (German Edition)
- Kirk & Bistner's Handbook of Veterinary Procedures and Emergency Treatment - E-Book
Extra resources for Veterinary Neuroanatomy and Clinical Neurology - E-Book
Veterinary Neuroanatomy and Clinical Neurology - E-Book by Alexander de Lahunta,Marc Kent,Eric N. Glass